We’re bringing sexy back!
Does your delicate flower make you feel self conscious? Do you want to give her a face lift? If so, our Sex O-peel Whipped Yoni Scrub is for you!
Formulated with Orange Peels, Organic Tea Tree, Shea Butter, and Raw Cane Sugar, our Sex O-peel Yoni Scrub aids in preventing ingrown hairs, dark spots and razor bumps while gently exfoliating the skin to reveal a smooth, radiant finish.
Size: 8 oz
FOR: Razor Bumps, Lightens Bikini Area/Dark Spots, Dull Skin, Ingrown Hairs Exfoliating Purposes. Can Be Used On The Body
SCENT: Juicy Orange Neroli
SHELF LIFE: 6 Months
RECOMMENDED USAGE: 3 Times A Week
HOW TO USE
- Stir before use.
- Apply a generous amount of scrub onto the outside area of the vagina.
- Massage/ Rub the scrub in circular motions into skin for 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse with lukewarm water until all the residue is gone and pat dry with a towel.
- Follow up with yoni oil. (Optional)
- Can be used before shaving to prevent ingrown hairs and reveal smooth, silky skin.
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Removes toxins
- Promotes healthy cell regeneration
- Helps even out dark spots and improves skin tone
- Prevents razor bumps and ingrown hairs
- Leaves skin silky, smooth
- Restores confidence
- Raw Cane Sugar
- Shea Butter
- Orange Peel
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Licorice Root
ALWAYS CONDUCT A PATCH TEST ON SKIN FIRST BEOFRE INCORPORATING INTO REGIMEN.
Made in Baltimore and in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
***Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with eyes. We here at AGOL are not doctors and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health issues please consult with your doctor before using natural skin products. Skincare products may cause allergic reactions, if a reaction occurs Adele's Garden of Love is not liable. Use at your own risk. All facts and recommendations are provided for information only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.