Who doesn't love a little (or a lot) of self-care and pampering?
Formulated with Moroccan Red Clay, Organic Turmeric, and Hibiscus our Tu Face Purifying Clay Mask was made for all skin types, but especially those with sensitive skin. Gentle, yet effective, this mask penetrates deep to combat stubborn acne while it simultaneously brightens the skin; providing it with a natural youthful glow.
Size: 4oz. (Approx 12-16 Masks)
FOR: Normal, Oily, Dry, Acne Prone Skin, Sensitive Skin, Hyperpigmentation
SHELF LIFE: 2 years
HOW TO USE
- Mix one tablespoon of red clay powder with one tablespoon of warm water and apply the mixture to a clean face.
- Thoroughly cover the face and neck, avoiding the eyes and lips, and allow to set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with clean hands.
- Follow with a toner
- Mask 2X a week
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Removes toxins
- Promotes healthy cell regeneration
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Helps even out dark spots and improves skin tone
- Aids in reducing oily skin
- Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces damage caused by free radicals
- Increase skin elasticity
- Aids in revealing a healthy glow
- Moroccan Red Clay Powder
- Organic Turmeric
ALWAYS CONDUCT A PATCH TEST ON SKIN FIRST BEOFRE INCORPORATING INTO REGIMEN.
Made in Baltimore and in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
***Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with eyes. We here at AGOL are not doctors and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health issues please consult with your doctor before using natural skin products. Skincare products may cause allergic reactions, if a reaction occurs Adele's Garden of Love is not liable. Use at your own risk. All facts and recommendations are provided for information only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.