To function at their best, your chakras need to stay open, or balanced. If they get blocked, you may experience physical or emotional symptoms related to a particular chakra.
If you're looking for a deep cleanse of your environment or soul or simply want to manifest good vibes and align your 7 chakras, then this white sage cleansing stick is a positive gift to any home, business or person. When burned, white sage smoke is said to kill air bacteria, therefore rid negative energy around you, it can cleanse your soul, banish spirits and invite protection.
The Seven Main Chakras
The Root Chakra
The root chakra, or Muladhara, is located at the base of your spine. It provides you with a base or foundation for life, and it helps you feel grounded and able to withstand challenges. Your root chakra is responsible for your sense of security and stability.
The Sacral Chakra
The sacral chakra, or Svadhisthana, is located just below your belly button. This chakra is responsible for your sexual and creative energy. It’s also linked to how you relate to your emotions as well as the emotions of others.
The Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, is located in your stomach area. It’s responsible for confidence and self-esteem, as well as helping you feel in control of your life.
The Heart Chakra
The heart chakra, or Anahata, is located near your heart, in the center of your chest. It comes as no surprise that the heart chakra is all about our ability to love and show compassion.
The Throat Chakra
The throat chakra, or Vishuddha, is located in your throat. This chakra has to do with our ability to communicate verbally.
The Third Eye Chakra
The third eye chakra, or Ajna, is located between your eyes. You can thank this chakra for a strong gut instinct. That’s because the third eye is responsible for intuition. It’s also linked to imagination.
The Crown Chakra
The crown chakra, or Sahasrara, is located at the top of your head. Your Sahasrara represents your spiritual connection to yourself, others, and the universe. It also plays a role in your life’s purpose.
HOW TO USE:
- Light the tip of the smudge stick and blow it out.
- You can either wave the smudge stick in the air or place it in a glass or other fireproof container with sand or salt to hold the smudge upright. (If placing the stick in a container, you can use a feather to move the smoke around.)
- Voice your intention as you move about the room or your home. Recite your mantras (affirmations/statements)as you cleanse your mind, body, soul, and spirit.
Remember to smudge in every corner, as negativity sometimes will gather there.
To extinguish, invert smudge into the sand or salt to smother, and never under running water.
THIS COLLECTION INCLUDES:
- (1) 7 Chakra White Sage Smudge Stick
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.