To blossom is to develop in a promising, healthy way. And that is exactly what Blossom & Bloom hair growth oil was created to do.
Packed with an array of botanicals and essential oils, Blossom & Bloom is formulated to promote hair growth and stimulate the scalp to combat hair thinning and breakage. Scalp conditioning herbs such as Gingko Biloba and Thyme work together to open blocked hair follicles and improve circulation while other oils nourish the scalp and strengthen your hair. Use it on protective styles, including braids and weaves, or as a hot oil treatment during your next #SelfcareSunday.
FOR: Relaxed and Natural Hair, Men, Women, And Children, All Hair Types
SHELF LIFE: 18 months
FOR DAILY USE:
- Part hair into sections (if possible) and apply oil directly to scalp with dropper
- Gently and evenly distribute throughout your entire head and massage into scalp
- Use every night before bed or as needed
- Use before styling, during protective styles, or as a treatment
- Wash and condition hair as usual
- Use daily for best results, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Nourishes the scalp
- Promotes growth and length retention.
- Helps with scalp issues such as dandruff, and itchy scalp
- Increase circulation to scalp
- Moisturizes hair and adds shine
- Reduces split ends
- Aids in combating hair loss.
- Sesame Oil
- Castor Oil
- Argan Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Stinging Nettle
- Burdock Root
- Licorice Root
- A Botanical Magical Blend
ALWAYS CONDUCT A PATCH TEST ON SKIN FIRST BEFORE INTIAL USE.
Made in Baltimore and in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
***Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with eyes. We here at AGOL are not doctors and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health issues please consult with your doctor before using natural skin products. Skincare products may cause allergic reactions, if a reaction occurs Adele's Garden of Love is not liable. Use at your own risk. All facts and recommendations are provided for information only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.