Let's get to the root of the problem.
Root Tu The Problem is a luxurious twist to an age old remedy, that originated in Africa. Handmade with African Black Soap,Turmeric, And Manuka Honey, this cleanser is formulated to dig deep and rid your face of excess oils, dirt, and bacteria that can cause acne. Ditch your old cleansers, and lather up with Root Tu The Problem day or night for a satisfying cleanse.
FOR: Normal, Oily, Acne Prone Skin, Ages 13+
Dry Skin Must Follow Up With Rose Gold Toner & Flower Power Elixir*
SHELF LIFE: 6 months
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Gently massage one to two pumps into wet skin for 60 seconds.
- Avoid the eye area
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with clean hands
- Follow with a toner
- Use morning and night to purify skin
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Helps skin retain moisture
- Helps even out dark spots.
- Aids in reducing oily skin
- Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Aids in removing makeup
- Reduces razor bumps
- Brightens skin
- Aids in revealing a healthy glow
- Distilled Water
- Palm Oil
- Cacao Pods Ashes
- Plantain Skin Ashes
- Organic Turmeric
- Raw Manuka Honey
- Jojoba Oil
ALWAYS CONDUCT A PATCH TEST ON SKIN FIRST BEOFRE INCORPORATING INTO REGIMEN.
THIS ITEM CONTAINS TREE NUTS!
Made in Baltimore and in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
***Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with eyes. We here at AGOL are not doctors and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health issues please consult with your doctor before using natural skin products. Skincare products may cause allergic reactions, if a reaction occurs Adele's Garden of Love is not liable. Use at your own risk. All facts and recommendations are provided for information only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.