Who doesn't love a little (or a lot) of self-care and pampering?
Formulated with Activated Charcoal and Kaolin Clay, our Warrior Clay Mask penetrates deep to cleanse your skin, visibly reduce pores, and clarify your complexion. In addition, this detoxifying mask aids in flushing out environmental toxins, dirt and debris while soothing your skin from irritation.
Size: 4oz. (Approx 12-16 Masks)
FOR: Oily, Acne Prone Skin
SHELF LIFE: 2 years
HOW TO USE
- Mix one tablespoon of clay powder with one tablespoon of warm water and apply the mixture to a clean face.
- Thoroughly cover the face and neck, avoiding the eyes and lips, and allow to set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with clean hands.
- Follow with a toner
- Mask 1-2x a week
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Removes toxins
- Draws impurities and dirt from your skin
- Promotes healthy cell regeneration
- Reduces pore size
- Brightens and tones your skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Polishes dull skin
- Aids in reducing oily skin
- Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity and delays signs of aging
- Soothes sensitive and easily irritable skin
- Aids in revealing a healthy glow
- Activated Charcoal
- Kaolin Clay
ALWAYS CONDUCT A PATCH TEST ON SKIN FIRST BEOFRE INCORPORATING INTO REGIMEN.
Made in Baltimore and in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
***Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with eyes. We here at AGOL are not doctors and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health issues please consult with your doctor before using natural skin products. Skincare products may cause allergic reactions, if a reaction occurs Adele's Garden of Love is not liable. Use at your own risk. All facts and recommendations are provided for information only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.