A Curl’s Best Friend Detangling Brush was created for those who struggle with detangling their thick, curly, kinky, wavy, or matted hair. While normal brushes tug and rip your fragile strands because their bristles get easily stuck in your knots, A Curl’s Best Friend Detangling Brush‘s thin, perfectly-spaced bristles are extra bendy and designed so that they're firm enough to get through the tough spots, but soft enough not to rip the hair.
Included with this Brush is a detachable bracket that helps you control the flexibility of the brush.
FOR: Those With Kinky, Wavy, Curly, Long, Thick, Wet, Dry Hair
IDEAL TEXTURE: 3A to 4C Hair
HOW TO USE:
- Add water or a water based product with good slip to hair
- While keeping brush vertical start detangling ends of sectioned hair with short strokes up starting at the ends.
- Afterwards, smooth out hair from roots to ends with brush in horizontal position.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.